Have you ever purchase any things from Sainsbury’s? How was your last visit with Sainsbury’s? what are you thinking about Sainsbury’s service, product, cleanness, and more?
So if you ever visited the Sainsbury’s and wanna share your personal experience with so Sainsbury’s customer satisfaction survey is a good way where you can tell anything you have to feel there also can win a reward as Ten prizes of 100,000 (one hundred thousand) Nectar points worth £500 in store which will be redeemable on your next visit.
So hurry up and let’s start the Sainsbury’s review survey.
|Founded||1869in Holborn, London, United Kingdom|
|Founder||John James Sainsbury|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Number of locations
Tell Sainsbury’s Survey @ www.lettuce-know.com Reward
You can win a reward as 100,000 (one hundred thousand) Nectar points worth £500 which will be redeemable on your next visit.
www.tellsainsburys.co.uk – Tell Sainsbury’s Survey Rules
- You must have a computer or smartphone with an Internet connection.
- Must have a recent receipt from Sainsbury’s.
- In the Survey, you have to enter the Name, Address, City, Province, etc.
- Ability to explain your most last experience.
- Ability to read the English language.
- You have to spend your couple of minutes
- Your age must be 18 years old
Tell Sainsbury’s Survey – www.tellsainsburys.co.uk steps
- A First visit lettuce-know.com.
- On the welcome screen, you will see some blank space
- enter here the valid Amount Spend, Transaction number, date, time, and store number located on the top side of your Sainsbury’s receipt.
- Press the start button and start your feedback.
- Here you can see some question related to your recent visit
- Please give an answer to the question
- Please give all the Answer honestly.
- Then You’ll be asked to enter your contact details.
- Give it carefully.
- And submit your whole given feedback.
Sainsbury’s Contact Information
0800 636 262. If you purchased your item(s) online – 0800 328 1700.